When choosing your speed hump there are a number of factors you need to consider...
- Does it comply with AS2890.1:2004?
- Quality of construction - recycled products often equate to rubbish!
- Environmental exposure - will it survive Australia's harsh conditions?
- The type of traffic it will be exposed to: Will it be 50 or 500 per day?
- Your expectation of service life: Is it 5 months or 5 years?
- What, if any, warranty comes with the product?
FAILED the AS2890.1:2004 test.
FAILED the quality test.
FAILED the weather test.
PASSED the heavy trucks test.
PASSED the high volume test.
PASSED the service life test. (4 years in heavy transport depot)